Customer Service Intermediate level
Randstad is hiring for a Customer Service Representative for a growing manufacturing company of outdoor gear, here in Fort Worth!
If you are in the market for a career with personal growth and advancement opportunities, please send me your resume.
Customer Service Representative- Paying up to $40K annually
------ Full time, Mon-Friday 8:30am to 5pm
------ Field Inbound/Outbound calls
------ Perfect order fulfillment and resolve issues
------ Act as primary point of contact for vendors, contractors and customers
------ Coordinate and process return goods and shipment schedules
------ Provide professional and efficient customer service and account management to existing and new customers
* Maintain internal communications with marketing, sales, supply chain planning, warehouses, and credit management.
* Update customer master information data including clarifying and recommending credit limits in coordination with Credit Management.
* Interact with third party service providers
* Direct new business opportunities to correct Inside Territory Managers.
* Coordinate customer queries and requests for product literature, reports, paperwork, quality and product stewardship information.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Bachelor degree or 5 years customer service experience (not call center)
Bilingual and fluent in Spanish is a huge plus
Logistics background preferred
Strong background on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Troubleshooting/problem solving skills
Ability to build relationships. Team player
If you or someone you know are qualified and interested in this position please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.