Part- Time Administrative Specialist
A Part - Time Administrative Specialist is needed for a large utilities company in Raleigh, NC. This position will support the Philanthropic Manager and Corporate Foundation by working with Stakeholders, attending community events, and increase employee volunteerism. This position will be 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- Coordinates external stakeholder events as needed
- Works to increase employee volunteerism
- Encourages employees to sign up for events or create smaller events to get employees more involved with our communities.
- Supports community outreach when needed
- Assist with grant announcements and communications
- Develops collateral material for stakeholders (social media posts and images)
- Presentation development
- SharePoint management of all team documents
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
Problem solving skills
Demonstrated experience in managing relationships
Ability to work with minimal daily direction
Extensive & thorough knowledge of stakeholder engagement
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
4+ years experience in lieu of degree
Must have experience with corporate event planning
Must have valid drivers license and reliable mode of transportation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.