A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Loan Processor position.
The Loan Processor will provide support to the Bank's loan function by processing new and existing loans, processing loan advances, processing payments and rate changes, and processing paid loans.
- Apply payments and advances to loans and act as a servicing agent for participated or syndicated loan transactions
- Enter and process new and renewed loans on the Fiserv system while maintaining original loan documentation and files in the collateral vault
- Respond to client inquiries regarding their loan balance, transactions, and payoffs while transferring money between accounts and preparing wire transfers
- Contact agents and borrowers in order to obtain current certificates of insurance
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 3-5 years of Loan Processing experience required
- Experience with Fiserv highly desired
- Must be detail oriented while handling multiple projects at once
-$40,000 - $50,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Small family style environment that focuses on personal and professional growth opportunities
- Flexible part-time hours that will be able to work around your personal schedule
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.