Customer Service Representative
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Are you looking to gain more experience or transition into a customer service role? Do you describe yourself as a fast learner who enjoys helping others and wants to gain experience in a call center environment? We're looking for you!!
We have an opportunity in the Plymouth Meeting, PA area that offers a 4-week classroom and on-the-job training, a gym on site with free classes, free coffee, and great networking opportunities! This is a full-time career opportunity with a company who appreciates their employees and plans fun events and room for growth! If this is an opportunity you're interested in learning more about, please send your resume and 2 professional references to Catie Pierce at email@example.com.
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Hours: Monday - Friday (1st and 2nd shift opportunities available)
Position: Customer Service Representative
Accessible by public transportation
- Answer inbound calls pertaining to benefit inquiries, create cases, escalate the case if necessary, and follow up with customers when information is received.
- Provide objective information to members regarding open enrollment, status changes, and new hire benefit information. This also includes comparing benefit options during enrollment periods.
- Maintain a firm understand of benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, life, short and long-term disability, and similar benefits) in addition to marketplace/exchange plans, COBRA, and Medicare plans
- Ensure that all calls are in compliance with strict procedures, policies, and quality standards
- Ensure the utmost professionalism, customer service, and confidentiality with each customer in accordance with company and legal policies such as HIPPA, COBRA, Affordable Care Act, and similar legislation
- Follow each case???s status until it is resolved and close the case in the system
- Escalate, prioritize, and research all cases as needed
- Document all calls to track inquiries and information given
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service related role (retail or corporate)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Exceptional spelling, grammar, phone etiquette, and documentation skill sets
- Effective oral and written communication
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish is a plus, but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.