Healthcare Customer Service
A large call center in the Kings Mountain, NC area is looking to add additional healthcare customer service representatives to their team! This is a great opportunity with a reputable company. Details are as follows:
- Handle inbound/outbound high volume calls
- Document accounts/data entry
- Review payments
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Knowledge of Excel
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- 2+ years in a healthcare customer service role
- High School Diploma is required for this role
- You must also be able to work between the hours of 9 am - 8 pm. You will be scheduled an 8 hour shift within that time frame.
- The start date for this role will be on July 9th
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please apply with the most updated version of your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.