Outside Sales Representative. Intermediate Level
1. Equipment presentations and sales calls to Municipalities, School Districts, Universities/Colleges, Contractors, etc.
2. Evaluate existing facilities to recommend improvements in operation and infrastructure.
3. Manage equipment retro-fit and replacement projects, in conjunction with our Service Department and/or aquatic contractors.
4. Procure equipment sales from existing customer base; prospect for new customers.
5. Daily responsibilities include field appointments, cold calls both in person and by phone, sales call follow up, customer education, providing equipment quotes, manufacturer lead follow up, and presentations to mid- and high-level decision-makers. Generate technical service sales including new equipment installations, equipment renovations, energy- efficiency projects and equipment service/repair.
6. Communicate and work with administrative and inside customer service staff to increase annual sales.
7. Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, except in the manufacturing environment where PPE may be required.
??? GED or equivalent
??? Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word and Outlook)
??? 2-3 years Aquatic sales and/or public agency experience desired
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.