Veterinary Pet Service Representative needed in Brea, CA 92821
Duration: 7/30/2018 - 7/30/2019
Hours: Monday - Friday, 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM PST, and Saturday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM PST
- Responsible for handling simple or basic inbound calls regarding insurance policies from policyholders, agents, third parties, and business partners.
- Completes and processes all necessary forms.
- Creates an exceptional customer experience while contributing to individual and team goals.
PREFERRED CANDIDATES are those who have a true passion for pets.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answers simple or basic inbound phone calls from policyholders, agents, third parties, and business partners who are inquiring about insurance products, primarily on a single billing account.
2. Reduces customer call backs by creating a simple, hassle-free interaction for the caller.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
3. Responsible for effectively using all available resources to make policy changes, answer policy and billing questions, take payments, and provide requested documentation.
4. Completes and processes all necessary forms. Follows up for necessary documents in order to process requested changes.
5. Participates in technical and customer service skills training to stay aware of current and best practices.
6. Diagnoses customer issues at a foundational level, provides solutions, and uses a structured thought process to achieve results while balancing customers' needs with company guidelines
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
??? Requires a minimum of 2 years of customer service or call center experience;
??? Must be comfortable working with multiple systems simultaneously
??? Type a minimum of 40 wpm without errors,
??? Have a professional/team-player attitude; excellent computer skills
??? Familiarity with medical terminology;
??? High school diploma (some college preferred).
??? Medical background a plus. Veterinary background a plus
??? Candidates will work shifts within these times:
??? M-F, 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM PT, and Saturday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM PT
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.