$32.63 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position. Duration
: Two year assignment What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will be providing analytics for Equity and Strategy Fund investments. You will be analyzing Mutual Fund performance related to peer group and benchmark indexes. You may also be providing technical support for performance related issues (e.g., total return, yields, etc.). Responsibilities:
- Operational work which includes scanning documents, money movement, security movement, outgoing and incoming transfers, closing accounts, tax work, reporting, and ad hoc projects.
Skills (2+ years of each)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; 3-5 years financial services experience
- Experience in and in-depth knowledge of investment markets
- Advanced Excel, Factset, Bloomberg, Lipper Analytics, and comparable software skills.
- Investment experience
- Analytical skills
- Operations work experience
- Microsoft Office; Excel proficiency
- MS Outlook
- Trust Accounting System (Trust Desk or equivalent)
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.