We are currently looking for an office manager for a small company in the Newtown, PA area!! This position will handle general administrative duties for the office an also handle some accounting responsibilities.
- Plan and coordinate the everyday office operations
- Handle some financial reports such as organizing payment transactions and reconciling discrepancies
- Handle incoming phone calls and make outbound phone calls to customers as necessary
- Coordinate and manage meeting schedules
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Highly organized
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience as an office manager
- Previous experience with accounting software a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Experience with Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.