Randstad In-house Services is currently reviewing resumes for a Controls Engineer to assist our client, a world renowned manufacturer of advanced heating, air, and refrigeration technologies. Our client is looking to develop and implement a "smart" factory initiative by retrofitting current equipment or sourcing cost effective alternatives in order to link and sync to their various locations. This role will work across all platforms from inception through implementation providing expertise in design, development, and integration.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Partner with the Engineering and Maintenance departments in a discovery exercise
- Outline and define current SOP's and provide operator's (i.e. end users) succinct instructions set
- Provide current state analysis
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of possible daily equipment issues
- Provide input towards the verification of equipment acquisition
- Run scenario based simulations
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The skill set for the chosen candidate should include various aspects of the following exhaustive list:
- Siemens Step 7, Simotion, S7 Distributed safety, Drives ES/Simotion, S7 SCL
- Allen-Bradely/Rockwell Programming Suite (RSLogix 5/500/5000, RSLinx, RSView, RSNetworx)
- Distributed control communications (DeviceNET, ControlNET, Data Highway, Profibus and Profinet)
- NEC Electrical Code, NFPA guidelines, and OSHA safety, Safety PLC Standards (Class I Div III)
- Visual Studio in C#
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix, SLC 50x, & ControLogix PLC's
Individuals who are hands on and devoid of the "math in a vacuum" mentality are encouraged to apply. The impact of this role will affect the end user and should make their jobs easier. The explanation of how it does so is also important and should be communicated and explained in such a manner that promotes a positive change. Even with the inevitable resistance be able to prove through doing.
Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of proven/equivalent work experience. A B.S. in Engineering along with proven work experience is a bonus.
Resumes should outline applicable achievements. Please include when applying online at www.randstadusa.com
Resumes are encouraged to be emailed to: email@example.com
Background and drug screened required for consideration. Must be eighteen (18) years or older to apply.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.