Supply Chain Commodity Specialist II
Executes commodity strategy. Identifies supplier quality, delivery, and service issues. Monitors supplier corrective action and coordinates supplier development. Identifies and eliminates waste from supply chain. May develop and manage sources of supply for medium-risk commodities.
- Analyzes supplier performance, using Haworth systems (i.e., Advanced Manufacturing Accounting Production System [AMAPS]; Baan; Enterprise Maintenance Planning And Control [EMPAC]; Systems, Applications, Processes [SAP]
- Quality Information System [QIS]; or Non-Conforming Material [NCM]), to identify supplier issues, initiate corrective action, and track performance
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Manages supplier base and supply chain to assure lead time, quality, and on-time complete delivery meet Haworth objectives. Leads Supplier Quality Task Teams (SQTT)
- Uses SQTT process to drive supplier development. Works closely with Commodity Material Planners, Production Planners, end-users, and suppliers to reduce lead-time and Haworth inventory investment
- Uses various Just In Time (JIT) techniques, including Kanban, consigned inventories, and others
- May develop sources of supply, including competitive bidding, supplier selection, and negotiating contract terms and conditions for medium-risk commodities, to ensure Supply Chain Performance
- Education Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, or equivalent
- Two years related experience within Supply Chain, within a purchasing capacity
- SAP, ERP experience is strongly desired
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.