Our client is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporations globally. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE- magazine has put our client on its 2015 list of the World's Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 8th year, they have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York.
They are looking for a qualified and hardworking individual to join their Logistics Team.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, analyze and manage production activities.
- Develop production plan and schedule to ensure continuous operations.
- Plan and coordinate project activities for timely completions.
- Prepare reports concerning Project Plan, Volume and Expense.
- Analyze data and postage rates and determine production efficiency. Heavy use of MS Access
- Monitor the execution of production plan and identify deviations.
- Communicate production status and error updates to management on regular basis.
- Develop standard procedures to optimize workflow.
- Evaluate issues, analyze root causes and derive solutions.
- Work with Managers to prioritize and schedule project or daily requirements.
- Assess potential issues and technical challenges and accordingly develop resolutions.
- Interact with various teams to coordinate project activities.
- Track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time.
- Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee project correspondences and prepare and review project related emails, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to audit functions.
- Develop reports and manage the updates.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and oftentimes high-pressure environment
- Willingness to follow direction
- Keen attention to detail
- Assist with administrative duties
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Computer Skills - outlook, excel, access databases
Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Bachelor's or equivalent work experience preferred
Strong Computer skills
Experience and in-depth knowledge with MS Access required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.