Randstad is looking for an experienced benefits analyst to work in a prestigious financial organization on the Southside of Jacksonville. Does this sound like a field you have experience in?
Here's a look at a "day in the life" of this role:
- Perform 10-key data entry to enter contributions, entering checks and paperwork in the system using Access database.
- Review and analyze data and forms for processing of plan participants regarding their Health & Welfare, Defined Benefit, and/or Defined Contribution benefits.
- Process transactions, deliver information, and answer participant, vendor, and/or client questions.
- Handle participant calls for complicated / escalated cases and plan administration.
- Preparing journal entries to clear reconciliation and suspense items.
- Analyze, audit, and reconcile record keeping system transactions and activity.
- Reconcile and balance totals at end of day.
- Clerical accounting functions such as accounts payable, sorting, and logging incoming checks.
- Research and maintain statistical information on accounts.
- Understand and explain plan provisions and record keeping systems functionality.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 10,000+ keystrokes
- Proficient knowledge of Excel (will be creating and maintaining spreadsheets)
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- 1-3 years of payroll contribution experience and loan repayment
Please click apply now if this sounds like the job for you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.