***Fortune 500 company and one of largest banks in the United States is looking for a skilled Credit Assistant***
Service inbound calls from a variety of sources and update systems for accurate preparation of loan documents
- Effective oral and written communications with sales professionals, customers and others regarding application status and requirements
- Review of ACAPS screen to verify accurate information is captured for correct and accurate underwriting and loan documentation
- Confirm correct rates in accordance with promotional guidelines and update as needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Lotus Notes
- Prior Branch banking, or related customer service experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
- BA in Business or related field or job experience equivalent
- Familiarity with consumer loan products
- Minimum 2 years Consumer Lending/Mortgage processing experience preferred