Temporary Medical Executive Administrative Assistant
Randstad is working with a large healthcare client looking for a TEMPORARY Executive Assistant.
Under minimal supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, provides secretarial and administrative services for a System C-Suite Executive. Ensures most efficient use of leader's time, anticipates leader's needs and initiates action to prepare necessary items. Coordinates and follows-up on administrative activities and/or special projects. Organizes, prepares, and reviews administrative reports and may assist in preparation of reports and presentations. This position has access to and regularly works with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature. The scope and complexity of this position is such that the Executive Associate is regularly dealing with diverse matters which require extensive knowledge of leader's area of responsibility.
1. General office administration duties to include, but not limited to: mail processing, ordering and
managing supplies, scheduling appointments and maintaining executive's calendar, making travel arrangements, etc.
2. Gathers information and prepares reports, project materials and composes documents to include determining appropriate responses to requests for information, composing correspondence on own initiative about administrative matters and general office policies for the Executive's approval.
3. Reviewing material prepared for Executive to ensure typographical accuracy, format, conformance with procedures and internal consistency.
4. Ensures proper approvals have been obtained for various types of correspondence.
5. Prepares standard and special or one-time reports, summarizes or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence or other departments.
6. Creates, maintains, updates and reconciles various types of documents, such as organizational charts, contact lists, vendor contacts, routine reports, etc.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Previous experience supporting executives preferred
2. Thorough knowledge of record keeping procedures.
3. Ability to manage multiple calendars and meeting rooms.
Considerable knowledge of office systems and procedures.
4. Ability to use all standard office equipment including personal computers, Microsoft Office, Word,
Excel and Powerpoint.
5. Excellent typing skills.
6. Analytical skills sufficient to determine operational and logistical needs within functions accountable to
the position and ability to recommend to supervisor methods of fulfilling those needs.
7. Superior ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally, in person and by telephone.
Ten (10) years of administrative support experience including 5 of those years supporting Executive level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.