Thank you for viewing our posting! **Online applicants: Please be sure you have registered at www.randstadusa.com, and that you apply to this posting. **
Randstad is seeking qualified individuals for the role of Insurance Specialist during the Annual Open Enrollment period for a large Insurance company.
This position is vital to this company and is an annual opportunity, due to this limited period of time this position is ideal for the candidates that can have perfect attendance for the 2 week intensive training period. Also, there will be a no "time off" time period from October 15th- December 31st, with no exceptions. Only individuals that can make the full commitment to the position during this annual process should consider applying to this Insurance Eligibility Specialist position. These positions will pay a range of $13.75-14.00/hour per hour and require mandatory over-time when needed.
This position is available to highly skilled Insurance Eligibility Specialists that have the ability to do the following:
- Determine plan eligibility and enroll members within CMS regulatory guidelines
- Work toward maintaining the current member database by correcting/completing applications by using given support tools
- Process plan changes, cancellations, terminations and involuntary dis-enrollments within the CMS regulatory guidelines
- Maintain member demographic update and membership revalidation and apply eligibility requirements for membership changes
- Research and respond to eligibility inquiries by working within the company systems
- Ensure all enrollment eligibility is reconciled and maintained in accordance to CMS, SOX, HIPAA, internal Audit and company guidelines
- Support the all aspects of the Annual Enrollment process as taught during training
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The ideal Eligibility Specialist will have the following skills and qualifications:
-Proven work track record showing longevity and success in work history
-Experience with enrollment/Medicare
-High speed and accuracy with regards to Alpha-Numeric data entry
-The ability to handle members effectively and efficiently
-Medical or health insurance experience
-Ability to work over-time when needed
If you feel that you meet the above skills and qualifications and can commit to the time-frame and overtime requirements please feel free to follow the instructions listed:
-Go to www.randstadusa.com
-Create and account
-Go directly to the "Eligibility Analyst" and apply to the position
-Ensure that you "uplink" a "word-formatted" resume with your past work experience
After you have applied to the position please feel free to call our office at 615-316-0753 for a private and confidential conversation.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.