Receptionist and Switchboard Operator
Randstad's client, located in Houston, TX (Uptown area) is seeking an experienced receptionist/switchboard talent for a temporary opportunity!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Dress Code: Business Professional
This position handles receptionist & heavy switchboard (1000 calls a week) responsibilities for an Oil & Gas client.
- Provides exceptional service by greeting/assisting all visitors and transferring incoming calls from all over the United Stated
- Greets the public
- Distributes name badges to visitors
- Schedules meeting rooms
- Participates enthusiastically in company and community service events
- Performs light administrative duties
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams
- Responsible for the timely updates of company phone and speed dial lists, brag board, and company calendar
- Responsible for ordering, maintaining, and distributing promotional items
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Previous receptionist experience
Previous experience operating busy switchboard
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Experience in MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook
Flexibility and ability to work in a team environment
***Candidate must be willing to submit to background and drug screenings***
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.