Document Processor/Mail Clerk
Our client, located in San Antonio, TX (Woodlawn Lake area) is seeking an experienced Document Processor Clerk for a temp to hire opportunity!
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Pay: $10.50- $13.75 per hour (based on experience)
This position handles document scanning/processing and mail at a client location (end user is a church environment)
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Operates high volume document imaging systems.
- Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly; check for quality via daily inspections, clearing paper jams and informs technicians of problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies.
- Generates reports for digital printing, imaging, and mail systems in digital format.
- May also perform bindery, QC and final check.
- May perform various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must have mail processing experience/full receptionist experience (including running print production equipment) in a professional setting such as a business or law firm
Excellent Customer Service Attitude
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good PC skills
Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
Mathematical and filing skills
Ability to use office machines and technical equipment
***Candidate must be willing to submit to background, employment, and drug screenings***
Please apply online for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.