Credit Support Clerk
- Provides customer service support primarily to internal customers; performs file research and review to provide answers to customer inquiries or directs questions to the appropriate team member or department for response.
- As a functional user, maintains department databases and systems. Performs data entry, downloads/extracts reports for daily, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reporting. May be required to reformat system generated reports using Excel or other report writing applications. Prepares reporting packages for management and other external reporting agencies.
- May be assigned specific statistical or operating reports for review and monitoring. Applying standard department and regulatory operating policies and guidelines, reviews reports and identifies discrepancies, variances or other transactions not consistent with the standard operating procedure. The review process consists of comparing information and identifying differences, and selecting from a list of established options/steps to resolve basic issues; refers the more complex and questionable transactions to senior team members and management for action.
- Reviews loan documents to ensure documentation is approved and in compliance with regulations and company policy; maintains knowledge of current lending policies, procedures and regulations. Stays abreast of variations in laws across state boundaries. Attends and completes all necessary training.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.-
--Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities.-
--Technical Learning: Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.-
- Minimum Education:-High School Diploma.-
- Minimum Experience:-6+ months job related experience-
- Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:-Describe the specific work-related knowledge, behavioral or technical skills, and abilities that are required.-
--Proficient using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access-
--Ability to learn and become proficient with all department specific databases and systems-
--Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Credit/Loan standard operating policies and procedures, regulatory policies, terminology, methodology and concepts.-
--Attention to detail for review of loan documentation
--Ability to learn and apply the terminology, methods, concepts and regulations that govern the credit administration day-to-day operations-
--Excellent customer service skills-
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:-
--Experience in banking or financial services environment-
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.