Do enjoy working in logistics? Do you have experience working with domestic and international customers in regards to production and shipping schedules? Are you an organized individual who thrives in environments that require you to multi-task? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
One of Randstad's clients is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team!
- Serving as the main point of contact for logistics functions; including maintaining oversight and direct communication with freight contractors and dispatchers.
- Executing daily responsibilities of scheduling of the plant's shipment activities and providing timely and accurate information.
- Completing order shipment procedures in a timely manner.
- Processing carrier complaints and implementing formal complaint procedures.
- Problem solving teams for continuous process improving.
- Assisting in the orientation and training of other employees as requested.
- Develop knowledge of products, policies, and procedures necessary.
- Assisting with resolving remittance discrepancies and preparing documents for billing corrections.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Verbal and written communication
- Must be able to multi-task effectively work independently
- Knowledge of computers and related software
- Knowledge of trucking and transportation industry
- Ability to develop and maintain positive rapport with customers and contractors
Click to apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.