Ocean Export Coordinator
Our client, located in the Grapevine area, is seeking an experienced Ocean Export Coordinator for a temp to hire opportunity!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: $16-$19 per hour, depending on experience.
Responsible for coordinating the export and movement of cargo for clients, including the management and distribution of documents and information related to the export function.???? Provide customer support to all vendors, suppliers, agents and government agencies to facilitate the export objective while ensuring accurate accounting functions relating to the billing, distribution and collection of funds.
- Timely preparation of all required documentation (Letter of credit, Ocean Bill of Lading, Service Report Log, etc) for export functions.
- Ensure that export process is in compliance with company and industry quality assurance standards (ISO, Customs, etc.).
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for customers as requested.
- Maintain and update CMP, rate sheets, etc.
- Initial setup of export shipments.
- Preparation of sales credit and CMP check.
- Booking & coordination of most cost effective and efficient means to export goods within customers requirements.
- Data entry.
- Billing of services.
- Process and correct miscellaneous accounting issues.
- Ensure the customer is provided excellent service throughout the export process including quick response to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Close shipments and filing.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Ocean Exports
- Knowledgeable of IATA/IMDG requirements
- Excellent Attendance
- PC Literate
- Team player mentality and positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration or send your resume to email@example.com.
***Candidates must be willing to submit to background and drug screenings***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.