Customer Service EntryLevel
Fast growing company is looking for an addition to the team. Looking for a skilled individual to fill the need of Customer Service.
You will be helping customers on the phone and in person. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.Follow up is essential to ensure resolution.
Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
Position: Customer Service
Hours: 8:30AM- 5:00PM
- Comfortable taking high volume of phone calls incoming and outgoing
- Data entry into computer system
- Receive orders over the phone, e-mail, fax, and online and accurately enter them into the system
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow-up to ensure resolution
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clear communication skills
- Time management
- Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- 1 year of Customer Service experience needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.