Our client, a global leader in Human Resource Solutions, is seeking a strong Talent Acquisition Consultant to joing their team. This position is also known as a Client Relationship Manager. Strong relationships are the foundation of our success.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is responsible for developing a partnership with our client accounts by working directly with the client staffing team, hiring managers (Manager or Director level), or account team to develop and enhance strategies to ensure successful delivery of staffing services. Individuals must be highly consultative, have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to our peers and clients. The Recruiting CRM is responsible for managing the recruitment efforts and hiring process for complex accounts and positions requiring he/she to lead the intake process with hiring managers develop sourcing strategies and develop relationships with client contacts on a regular basis. The primary focus of the roles is to identify and select top level candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s). The role is responsible for building and managing relationships within assigned operating unit in order to fully understand the needs of the client. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following: phone interviewing, offer negotiation, education, training, and managing of administrative resources to support the accountResponsibilities:
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management which includes candidate screening, as well as database management
- Manage profitability of Account via development of comprehensive, effective and innovative sourcing and selection strategies in order to efficiently attain top level candidates.
- Consistently consult and collaborate with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and strategies.
- Develop process improvements, implement solutions and share best practices with account team members and client partners.
- Lead weekly meetings with hiring managers and account teams to discuss and assess candidate and requisition status and health. Internet research and job posting responsibility and pipeline status movement.
- Perform and/or manage passive recruiting through RMS resources as necessary to attract top level candidates.
- Consult regarding phone interviewing strategies and analysis of completed interviews, including behavioral interviews, of potential candidates to select top level candidates for clients.
- Accurately forecast and request transitional hours in a timely manner; leverage resources to maximize productivity and pipeline management.
- Review candidate profile, experience and telephone interview responses and decide final disposition of candidate
- sell identified and selected candidates to client hiring managers, as well as advise top level candidates on a client's opportunity including culture fit, knowledge gaps and value proposition.
- Metric analysis, interview guide development, SLA adherence and report generation.
- Interpret and analyze data and present back to client
- Development and delivery of presentations to client human resource partners and hiring managers.
- Provides back up to Account Manager in areas of reporting, coaching, mentoring and sharing of best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through FridaySkills:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years' Experience with a thorough understanding of recruitment practices.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Demonstrated professional growth within HR, Staffing and/or Talent Acquisition Skills and Abilities.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement strategic solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Technical - Business Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities within tight deadlines and high client expectations
- Client Focus/Service Orientation
- Communication Skills - written and verbal, coupled with interpersonal skills.
If you are a motivated, personable, and experienced Talent Recruiter that is interested in a career with a reputable, global and fast growing Human Resource Solutions company, APPLY NOW!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.