Counter Sales Position
Randstad Staffing is seeking dynamic individuals for a unique professional position with our client, a plumbing wholesale branch, who are the suppliers of complete lines of residential, commercial, light industrial, institutional and government plumbing supplies from leading manufacturers. The ideal candidates are creative thinkers who place a high emphasis on customer service and who can effectively and efficiently promote the entire line of products and programs in addition to selling the branch's services in an effort to increase sales as well as increase market penetration. The candidate will play a vital role in maintaining customer relations and must be willing to go the extra mile to assure customer satisfaction.
Job Duties and Functions:
- Establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing prompt and courteous service for all customers and potential customers of the Branch, including walk-in and telephone calls.
- Efficiently respond to all telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries from customers regarding orders, product information, and account processing
- Effectively communicate information to customers regarding open orders, shipping, billing, or products
- Provide add on sales when appropriate
- Assist in loading, unloading, and moving inventory throughout dock
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Proficient computer skills
--Ability to multi-task
--College degree preferred
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to Rachel.Entrekin@RandstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.