Randstad is currently seeking a Senior Staff Accountant to join a client in Manchester, NH.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Accounting experience and will be skilled in financial reporting and audit preparation.
Role: Senior Accountant, Direct Hire
Location: Manchester, NH
-2-3 weeks PTO
-401k with company match
-Competitive benefits programs
-Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
* You will be the prior accounting professional for a small manufacturing company
* Full charge AP and AR (high volume)
* Manual completion of bi-weekly payroll
* Consolidating financials into Balance Sheet Statements
* Preparation of all key Financial Statements on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis
* Reconciliation of daily ledger
* Audit preparation
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* 5+ years of Accounting experience
* Manufacturing experience desired
* Bachelor's Degree desired but not a must
* Must be able to work autonomously in a small office setting
* Must be good with numbers (requires critical thinking and sound judgment)
For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603/623-1181.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.