Randstad is looking for an accounting clerk to work in Braintree, MA for a prestigious financial services company in a long-term temporary position.
Here's what a "day in the life" would look like in this role:
- Perform 10-key data entry.
- Entering contributions, entering checks and paperwork in the system utilizing an Access database.
- Will be reconciling and balancing totals at the end of the day. Need to be able to pick up concepts quickly.
- You will also handle routine clerical accounting functions such as accounts payable, sorting and logging incoming checks, and responding to check requests.
- Duties will include preparing journal entries to clear reconciliation and suspense items, follow-up on researched items, and maintaining statistical information on accounts.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1-3 years of general accounting work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
If this sounds like a roll that you would be interested in, please click apply now! My colleague, Robin Johnson, and I will review the applications and give you a call if you meet what we are looking for.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.