We are currently hiring for a Payroll/ Benefits Specialist for a local automotive manufacturing facility. This is a direct hire position that offers competitive wages and benefits.
- Process payroll for bi-weekly and monthly schedules in Paycom; submit time records to the temporary agency for their payroll. Generate reports for accounting as needed.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments
- Maintain documentation and acts as the primary contact for benefits administration including medical, dental, life disability, 401K, Cobra, flexible spending and wellness initiatives.
- Coordinates with broker to ensure a successful open enrollment; assist employees in benefits enrollment period.
- Leads HR activities such as performance evaluations, compensation planning and benchmarking wages.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Knowledge of Affordable Care Act and HIPAA laws.
- Knowledge of different benefits programs
- Bachelor's Degree is Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years experience in employee benefits
- 3+ years experience in payroll/accounting
- PHR certification preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.