Lyft is looking for motivated and organized Community Associates to join our growing team!
At Lyft, we create the best ride for all, starting in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring!
In this role, you will be the "face of Lyft" contributing to our local operations, including driver onboarding and ongoing support to new and existing drivers. If you have a great sense of humor, enjoy working with people, want to work in a fast-paced and collaborative workplace, and if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in the Big Apple (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!Responsibilities:
- Guide drivers through the rental onboarding process
- Work closely with peers and third parties to organize onboarding events for Lyft Drivers
- Educate Drivers one on one and in groups
- Support Drivers with your knowledge of both NYC and the Lyft platform
- Flexible schedule: this is a full-time role that may require some nights and weekends
- White glove customer service experience
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality-you love talking to people!
- Excellent & clear communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail...basically you're someone who enjoys and is good coloring inside the lines
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Patient and thorough
- Self starter!
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Spanish proficiency preferred
- Retail, customer service, or vehicle rental experience
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Google Suite
Must be flexible to work shifts between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 9am-5pm on weekendsAPPLY TODAY!Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.