SEO Team Lead
Our client, a well established Manufacturing firm in the Collegeville, PA area, is currently seeking a SEO Team Lead for a direct hire opportunity. Candidates for this role will have 4 years consecutive SEO experience and be familiar with MOZ, SEM Rush, and be a specialist in SEO optimization and strategy. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. The compensation for this position will range, depending on experience. Please see below for duties and qualifications.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Providing SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Providing recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals ?? general and keyword specific
- Helping to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Developing and editing product specific content for SEO.
- Developing and implementing link building campaigns
- Developing, managing and executing communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implementing and administering search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Researching and administering social media tools in support of clients?? social media strategy
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communicating to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with market trends in regards to SEO, seach engine, social media and internet marketing
- Contribute to the company blog
- Strong team management skills
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Excellent analytical, organization, project management, and time management skills
- A bachelor??s degree, preferably in a Marketing, or computer science or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with a strong understanding of the SEM and SEO Process.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools especially Google Analytics. Google Webmaster Tools, and Adwords
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with Semrush, MOZ, Scramming Frog, and Wrike
If you are interested and qualified for this position please apply directly to this post and/or email and updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.