Largest Not-For-Profit Healthcare system in Houston looking for a new team member to help in the Insurance Verification Department. Located in the Medical Center, this location is a fast paced environment and is conveniently located to great lunch spots as well.
Position is responsible for obtaining and verifying complete insurance information, including prior authorization process, copay assistance and coordination of benefits. Handling inbound calls from patients, doctors, and insurance companies.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Call Center In Bound and Out Bound
- Determine patient's financial responsibilities based off of insurance
- Coordinate benefits information for every referral
- Bill insurance companies
- Documenting all communication with patients, physicians, insurance companies as it relates to the collection process.
- Hospital Experience Required
- Quick Learner
- Flexibility (Schedule Time)
- Desire to learn
- Insurance Verification Experience (2+ years)
- Team Player
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.