A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Sales Tax Analyst position.
The Sales Tax Analyst will be involved in the day to day organization of tax documents, filings, and general assistance to members of the department.
- Provide administrative support with all filing, copying, scanning, faxing, and preparing packages for delivery
- Create and maintain exemption certificates, W-9 requests, and 1099's in a timely manner
- Maintain customer exemption and resale certificates while maintaining tax calendars, records, and files
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree highly desired
- At least 3-5 years of Tax Analyst experience required
- Experience with AS400 or SAP highly desired
- Must be a detail oriented individual that can handle multiple projects at once
-$45,000 - $55,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Benefits include: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, and Life
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Growing organization that has recently moved into a new office location and is ready to grow their team as well as their revenue
- Multiple opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.