IT Support Technician
As one of the fastest-growing warehousing and logistics companies in North America, we're looking for an experienced IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN.
As the IT Support Technician you will be responsible for supporting our operation.
Your responsibility will be supporting the operation of all IT equipment including laser & thermal printers, windows mobile scanners, network infrastructure, etc. Installing and maintaining hardware & software systems including our proprietary operational software that is mission critical while providing support to company employees.
The IT Technician will report directly to the IT Manager.
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Installing and support all IT hardware
- Installing and supporting purchased and in-house software
- Attending required meetings
- Supporting the operation on your shift
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of system related issues
- Setting up computer security measures
- Supporting our computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone/email
- Continually auditing our systems used in our plant to ensure operation
- Occasional travel to other company locations for training and support
??? A minimum of an Associates Degree is required. A Bachelors Degree is preferred in business, computer science, or other related field
??? Three years relative experience
??? Good written/oral communication skills
??? Expert knowledge of Microsoft and other computer applications, internal systems
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.