Seeking a qualified Truck Load (TL) and intermodal dispatcher to assist a growing, successful logistics company in Jacksonville, FL (32209). This position is paying $31-$33K (based on experience) with benefits that include paid holidays, PTO and a group health insurance plan option. With close to 15 other employees in the front office, this is a nice, established mid sized company with a family like atmosphere. The dress code is relaxed, with jeans day everyday!
- Complete accurate and timely scheduling and dispatching of trucks to ensure that the flow of product in and out meets customer demands
- Monitor shipments from pickup through delivery so that accurate, up-to-date information can be provided regarding any shipment (Track & Trace)
- Maintaining relationships established with carriers to ensure capacity and monitor service standards
- Communicating effectively with customers, carriers and team members
- Update and maintain transportation management and operation systems
- Prioritizes tasks and workload to focus on issues that directly impact quality and service performance
- Further increase customer satisfaction and business share through proactive and regular contact
- Provide complex problem resolution and swiftly implement the appropriate solutions
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- MS Office Software
- Computer Proficiency
To apply click the "apply now" link and send resume directly to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.