Inside Sales Representative
Our client is a leader in the forensic equipment industry and is looking for an Inside Sales Representative! The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new prospects, generating and qualify new leads and tracking quotes and opportunities. They will also be responsible for utilizing our CRM and other business critical IT systems, interacting with existing customers & distributors by telephone or email to increase sales revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, qualify and generate leads through distributor and customer interaction.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the Outside Sales Team.
- Support the Domestic Sales department by completing specified administrative sales activities and collaborating with the Outside Sales Representatives on strategic sales approaches.
- Develop a broad knowledge base of the sales process, product portfolio, and technical applications with the purpose of potential advancement to a field-based Sales Representative position.
- Participate in the maintenance and optimization of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system by updating existing information, entering new data, and identifying potential improvements to the data entry process and platform utilization.
- Respond to requests from customers and distributors for information relating to leads, quote follow up, opportunities, and other business critical sales related needs as appropriate.
- Attend periodic sales training and meetings including National Sales Meetings.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation and submission of reports.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This position is located in Kansas City, MO, offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. The salary of this position is 45-55k per year (based on experience).
**MUST have the ability to relocate within the United States within a few years.**
Education and Skill-set Requirements:
--Lab and/or science-related background Required
--Bachelor's Degree Preferred
--Sales, customer-oriented experience Preferred
--Strong Communication Skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.