Customer Service Representative
Are you a caring medical customer service professional looking to further your skills in the healthcare industry? If so we are looking for a passionate enrollment specialist to be part of a growing team in Santa Monica, Ca. If you are passionate about helping patients we would love to hear from you!
As an Enrollment Specialist/Customer Service Rep, you will be responsible in providing patient and community outreach on available public health insurance programs to low income, uninsured individuals. Also, you will educate patients and the community about health insurance benefits, eligibility requirements and the application process. In addition, you will responding to incoming phone calls and messages from clients regarding Medi-Cal, My Health LA, Covered California and other insurance programs.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Guide client through complete application process
- Screen client for appropriate program and discuss specific requirements
- Provide follow-up on all applications to ensure successful enrollment
- Provide assistance for annual renewal forms to ensure retention
- Attend community events to provide public health insurance information
- Input enrollment application through a program database
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in Spanish
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2+ years in a healthcare setting
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written -Spanish
- Excellent data entry skills
- Problem Solver
- Desire to work with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds
- Experience working with Medi-Cal, Covered CA and public health insurances
- Proficient with MS Suite
- Ability to attend community events to provide public health insurance information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.