$42.00 - $48.00 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position.Duration
: One year project with opportunity to extend and/or convert to permanent based on performance What you will be doing
In this role you will be supporting sourcing services to an Energy Efficiency business unit under the direction of the Sourcing Leaders, and will support the negotiation of materials, equipment and services for low dollar, low complexity purchases.Job Functions
You will assist with the execution of low dollar and low complexity sourcing projects from start to finish that include requirements analysis for the bid packages, communicating with the requesters to close any data gaps, publishing the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes, following up with the suppliers to ensure adequate participation, summarizing proposals back to the requester using the intersection of cost, quality and outcomes (CQO) as the basis for presentation.Requirements
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Basic knowledge of business and financial principles.
- Ability to read and understand procurement documents such as contracts.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong communication and business writing skills.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Over two years of experience in any of the following:
- Project Management and Procurement background OR
- Energy Efficiency and Project Management background OR
- Procurement and Energy Efficiency background
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.