: Six month assignment with opportunity to extend and/or convert to permanent based on performancePay Rate:
$22.00 - $26.00 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position. What you will be doing
In this role you will be supporting a procurement department. You will be assisting with supplier account setup, auditing and reviewing supplier requirements, and acting as a liaison for business partners and vendors.Job Functions
- Provide support to Sourcing Agents
- Work with suppliers to set up information in system
- Ensure compliance with regulations (certificates of insurance, follow up with suppliers, etc.).
- Answer questions from business partners and communicate with vendors
- May process low-level procurement bids
- Coordinate delivery method changes
- Process contracts and purchase orders within Ariba
- Must be comfortable with computer systems and easily trainable with a supply chain system
- Procurement background and experience with Maximo, Ariba or SAP highly preferred.
- Must work well as part of a team and be open to performing tasks as needed in the department. Intermediate skill level with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor Degree preferred; Engineering or Business graduates highly preferred.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.