Exciting opportunity for those administrative candidates looking to get their foot in the door with a reputable company in Midtown, Manhattan. Currently seeking energetic and professional Receptionists with 1 year of experience in a corporate environment who are willing to learn and grow. This is a great permanent opportunity with a very fast growing company!
Some extra perks: FREE gourmet Breakfast and lunch provided! Free snack and drink bar included!
- Acts as a doorkeeper
- Interacts with client and all levels of management and staff.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/ meeting room coordination
- Completes complex clerical and administrative work
- Prepare and distribute presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents
- Generate and uphold detailed documents requiring high levels of accuracy
- Deliver cross-functional backup to administrative staff as necessary
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Outstanding project management ability, must be able to multi-task in a high-volume work environment
- Must preserve a high level of reliability and be able to handle extremely confidential information with discretion
- Hands-on and attentive work approach with demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to work independently; take initiative to get things done with slight to none supervision
- Strong organizational, creativity, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Must be strongly analytical/ ability to solve problems
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Bachelor's degree required!
- 1-2 years' experience in the administrative field required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.