Administrative Assistant (Executive)
Our client in Waltham, Ma is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their C-Level Executives.This position manages the office and provides executive administrative support to the CEO and the senior leadership team.
- Directly supports CEO in terms of calendar, travel, expenses, coordinating BOD
meetings and generating BOD materials. Also provides support to other senior level
executives as needed.
- Manages office for day to day operations
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Screen callers, visitors, mail and other interruptions to executive schedules.
- Maintain phone contacts and calendars, schedule and coordinate internal and external
- Collect and prepare information for management team reports, legal documents,
confidentiality agreements, contracts and other reports as required.
- Performs administrative and analytical special projects as required.
- Ensures that confidentiality and non-compete agreements are in place when required.
- Conduct research and prepare comparative proposals on capital expenditure purchases,
- Event planning, coordination and set up as required.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- AA degree or BS degree preferred or business training, paralegal, legal secretary
certification or equivalent combination of education.
- Requires 10-15 years of directly required experience with 5 years supporting C-level
- Ability to travel 10%.
Candidate should be self motivated, hard working, strong work ethic, and able to work with limited supervision.
This is a permanent position with a salary of $90K-$95K plus bonus potential.
If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.