Call Center Representative Inbound
Be a part of the solution! Join Whirlpool's top ranking call center that boasts high scores in employee engagement within this industry.
Are you passionate about providing exemplary care to a growing customer base? Do you possess a can-do attitude and problem solving skills? Are you available to work Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, and Saturday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks - Where you receive more than just your salary!
- An engaging and fun environment (courtyard basketball hoop, farmer's market, team activities, nature trail, and so much more!)
- On-site cafe (available for breakfast, too!)
- Weekly pay
- Earn commission-based bonuses
- Performance-based pay increases
- Medical, dental, and 401K
- Opportunity to become an official Whirlpool employee
As a Whirlpool Care Expert you will answer inbound calls regarding appliance use and care questions, troubleshooting, as well as schedule service via phone, email, and/or chat. This is a full-time position. You will be scheduled 40 hours per week within the days and hours presented.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy and flexibility
- Time management skills
- Intermediate computer skills and Windows experience
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year customer service experience required
- Call center experience a plus
- Qualified candidates will undergo a background and drug screening
Use your customer service skills and stellar personality to join an award winning company. Apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.