Randstad is currently seeking candidates for an entry level Business 2 Business Collections position at a Fortune 500 Electronics Corporation in Centennial, CO! This position pays $15/hr and is temp-to-hire. Working hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM.
This position involves maintaining customer financial accounts to keep the Accounts Receivables clean to enable order to ship without delay on large, complex accounts requiring single point of contact. Collect past due balances and negotiate payment arrangements. Release orders and work with internal associates to research debits/partial pays.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Collecting to terms, negotiating payment plans
- Identifying root causes of reconciliation issues and recommending sound fundamental solutions to improve processes
- Researching non-payment issues due to billing and shipping transaction discrepancies
- Calling customers for re-payment of invalid deductions within a timely manner
- Processing billing adjustment credits, adjustments, requests for additional billings
- 2-4 years accounting and/or credit related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of billing and shipping, warehouse, corporate, and sales functions.
- Proficiency in Excel, and MS Outlook and Internet
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communications skills
- Strong customer service experience, influencing/negotiating, and time management skills
- Experience using Oracle.
- Commercial collection experience is required.
- Accounting degree
- Reconciliation experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.