Administrative Timekeeper Assistant
Seeking a Timekeeper for a large utilities company in the University area of Charlotte, NC. This position will be responsible for processing and maintaining time data entry; including leaves, productive and nonproductive time reporting.
- Reviews timesheets for accuracy and completeness.
- Works directly with leadership to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll data via entries in the time reporting system
- Performs administrative tasks necessary to obtain accurate pay records and to ensure pay policies are applied correctly
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with time-critical time-sensitive activities
- Proficient computer and data entry skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skill are essential to this position
2+ years similar experience
High school diploma / GED
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.