Large state of the art manufacturing company in Farmington is seeking a contracts analyst. This is a temporary position for 6 months to a year that may have the possibility of going permanent. Its 22 to 24 an hour.
This position is responsible for the reviewing, processing and coordination of machine tool purchase orders for NAFT and intercompany transactions from receipt of the order write from Product Management through shipment and invoicing.
1. Purchase and/or configure machines in SAP for production
2. Enter sales orders, sub-orders, debits, credits & return orders pertaining to machine tool contracts
3. Update and testing in SAP for new technologies, process changes and enhancements
4. Perform and/or support SAP Key User
5. Analyze contracts for technical accuracy against quotes, pricing, sales orders and purchase orders
6. Participate in coordination meetings with product management, production and engineering to help ensure accurate and timely completion of machines against contracts with customers
7. Calculate sales representative commissions and customer sales discounts against promotions
8. Analyze contracts for clarity and accuracy of the commercial terms (ship & payment terms, taxes, delivery, Bill & Ship To)
9. Review and/or facilitate negotiations of terms and conditions that are conflicting or present undo risk or liability to TRUMPF
10. Compile and deliver customer order confirmation packages against critical timelines
11. Review and collect contract documentation and information from customer and third parties (banks, insurance)
12. Complete and file UCC and PMSA security interest documentation
13. Collect and review credit information for a decision on customer credit risk for contract (credit apps, D&B, payment history, bank letters)
14. Review, draft and exchange documents, invoices and information with Finance for TRUMPF Financed transactions
15. Coordinate and manage the exchange of documents and information for machine tool contracts with internal and external customers from receipt of contract through invoicing.
16. Drive and facilitate work flow and cooperation among numerous departments in accordance with defined processes and against deadlines
17. Data entry and maintenance of reports to include shipment reports, salesforce, SOCR report, inventory reports
18. Documentation and audit of departmental check lists, forms and guidelines
19. Special projects and task as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Minimum of three years previous experience in a customer service, contracts, credit or finance function is required. Previous contract negotiation, product management, purchasing and order entry experience for manufacturing company strongly preferred. Microsoft Office applications, including Excel. Must demonstrate sound judgment with strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and focus in a dynamic team oriented environment. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Associates and/or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, or related field is preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.