A Communications Specialist is needed for a large utilities company in Charlotte, NC. This position will be responsible for managing the development and execution of all communications projects for customer work to ensure message and brand consistency, and align with corporate strategies.
- Serve as the key communications consultant to manage Advertising, Brand, Creative and Digital projects
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients based on understanding their business, their goals, their customers and their issues.
- Maintain open lines of communication that include the right balance of in-person interaction and attendance at their meetings and the use of technology where appropriate
- Support development, implementation and evaluation of communications plans based on an understanding of the client and designed to achieve business goals.
- Ensure that work product is high quality and developed in a timely and cost-efficient manner following a defined workflow process
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Demonstrated strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience in producing integrated campaigns, such as collateral, videos, digital media, social media, radio, etc.
- Experience in providing communications counsel on advertising and marketing projects to internal clients and creative teams
- Analysis and project management experience
- Energy industry experience
- Proficient with personal computer software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Agile experience is helpful
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or similar field
- 3+ years experience working in corporate communications
- Agency experience a must!
- Experience developing a creative brief
- Account management experience working on multi-channel campaigns
- Experience working directly with creative teams
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.