Business Development Associate
A large utilities company in Lake Mary, FL is seeking a Business Development Associate. This position sells value added outdoor lighting services to governmental, commercial, institutional and industrial customers. These services include outdoor lighting, and associated monitoring and control technology.
- Sells outdoor lighting services to solve business and customer needs while developing and strengthening relationships with customers
- Ensures business goals and objectives are accomplished through effective negotiations, communication, and work monitoring.
- Prepares thorough and accurate proposal/contract documentation related to any business development initiative.
- Develops positive working relationships using effective oral and written communication skills while representing the company in a positive and professional
- Strives to continually improve outdoor lighting business development processes, procedures and performance
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This position requires a customer sensitive, team oriented person with a high level of proven technical and business expertise in solving customers issues and leading internal and external resources to support this effort
Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business or related field
6+ years sales experience
12+ years experience in lieu of a degree
Experience in outdoor lighting designs and products
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.