KING OF PRUSSIA PA - Our client in King of Prussia PA in the manufacturing industry has an immediate opening for a full time temporary to hire Scheduling Coordinator.- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team that offers a stable and flexible work environment! The primary responsibility of this position is to support the field technicians with scheduling.- If you meet the qualifications below and are interested please send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply directly to this posting.
- Answer up to 50 incoming calls
- Answer over 25 emails
- Enter correct customer information
- Assist with special projects
- Enter data in SalesForce
- Administrative tasks as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer Service Associate
- 1 TO 2 years of scheduling experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with SalesForce is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.