WAYNE PA - Our client in the manufacturing industry has an immediate opening for a full time temporary to hire Administrative Assistant.- This is a great opportunity to gain experience and join a growing team! The primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative support to the management team.- For serious inquiries and if you meet the qualifications below please apply directly to this posting.-
- Answer incoming calls
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Manage calendar
- Process orders
- Make travel arrangements
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer Service Oriented
- 1 year of experience in an office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting is a plus!
- Must be outgoing and team oriented
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.