This is an excellent opportunity to join a team at an entry level capacity and grow as the team grows.- They offer competitive pay and great benefits! The primary responsibility is to support the Project Management team with customer interaction, project deadlines and project data.
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Administrative Support as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be very team oriented!
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 1 year of experience
- Customer service experience
- Ability to monitor deadlines
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.