Medical Customer Service
An individual in this position will review and assess individual, family, and Medicare supplement health insurance applications submitted b y potential and existing members in order to make health coverage and rating determinations., They will review detailed medical records against Underwriting Department Guidelines, determine the sufficiency of medical information, and request supporting medical documentation's as needed. They will also provide superior customer service while interacting with applicants, members, internal company personnel, company representatives across the state to review, advise, explain, and assist with questions and concerns about prior and current Underwriting Department policies and determination.
* Evaluate health applications, medical records, and other information to make medical risk assessments
* Maintain acceptable quality based on guidelines established by departments
* Willing to be flexible for cross training
* Work with other departmental teams within the company
* identify problems or concerns and work toward solutions
* Work overtime as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
* Excellent computer skills , and proficiency in MS Office programs
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Attention to details
* Ability to work independently
* Oral and Written skills
Healthcare background, education, or experience preferred
Please submit RESUME
This position is temporary into February.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.