We have a new and exciting long term temporary opportunity in the Parsippany, NJ area. This is a Senior Payroll Specialist role for a large, multinational consumer health products company! The project will be through October with possible extension within the legal team.
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute eTime time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- Knowledge or ADP Adjustmate/Balajust
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and relocation metric???s
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- CPP preferred but not required.
- 5-10 years experience processing multi-state payroll preferred
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel .
- Hands-on knowledge of e-Time and Kronos, ADP Payforce, and Query.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- ADP GL (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of ADP Payforce (essential)
- End-to-end payroll experience
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing role
- Project management skills (desirable)
- Compliance knowledge and focus on delivering to service-level agreement SLA's
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Flexibility with hours
- Proven experience as payroll specialist or payroll manager
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply and email your resume to brendan.sommerkorn@randstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.